If you are looking for the answer to your question How to make round shaped Roti. So you are on the right platform. However, it is the most important thing that every woman should know. In this era of technology, you can easily get help from the internet. Moreover, every girl has to make Roti in the future or present. You can not deny this reality. Here are some tips to make round Roti at home. By following these, you must be an expert. But remember one thing Practice makes a man/woman perfect.
Tips to make round shaped Roti
This site presents obvious tips to make the round shapes of chapati. Whenever you want such tips regarding your routine just visit hmariweb.com.pk. These are the following steps that should be followed to make round shaped Roti.
Steps to roll Roti
- Firstly, make dough balls before making the chapati.
- Allow it to sit for 2-3 minutes. It will make the dough more smooth and easily shapable.
- Secondly, take the dough ball and flatten the dough ball with your palms.
- Move it in a round shape continuously while flattering the dough. In addition, it will make help in making a round shape of Roti.
- Thirdly, dust it with dry flour on both sides of flatted dough.
- Now put this on board and start rolling gently with a rolling pin in a round shape.
- You can use the up and down to flatten the dough.
- Start the rolling process from the edges of the dough then press the center part. Once the corners become flat then roll the rest of the part.
- If you are a beginner then apply the flour on the sides of the Roti again.
- Finally, when you have done with rolling completely, remove the excess flour.
- Now your round shaped roti is ready to cook.
You will definitely be benefited from these tips. Try these tips again and again.
You can also these articles: