This site is providing you people Crispy Potato Bites Recipe For Children. In every home, there remains an issue of eating behaviour of children. So get rid of these problems. Try these easy and quick recipes. Prepare snacks at home that would be healthy. Not only children but also young and other members of a family can enjoy this food. You can serve this to guests with tea. Although make your children happy with different recipes and presentations.
- Medium-sized potato: 3
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- Garlic: 1 tbsp graded
- Red chilli flakes :1 tbsp
- Water: 1cup
- Rice flour: 100g
- Corn flour: 2 tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Oil: for frying
- Take 3 medium-sized potatoes.
- Peel them and grade gently.
- Place the pan on flame and put 2 tbsp oil in a pan.
- Allow it to heat lightly.
- In addition, add 1 tbsp of grated garlic.
- Fry it for a minute.
- Now add 1 tablespoon red chilli flakes in it.
- Moreover, mix it wholly and add 1 cup water.
- Leave it for boiling.
- When the boiling bubbles appear on the surface then add 100g rice flour and knead thoroughly on the medium flame.
- Blend until the water absorbed completely to make a soft batter.
- Put this mixer in a separate bowl and let it cool.
- After cooling add boiled and grated potatoes in the batter.
- Put 2 tablespoons of cornflour and salt to taste in it.
- Finally, combine all ingredients with hand perfectly.
- The batter is ready for Crispy Potato Bites.
- Place the batter on the board and grease the hands with oil.
- Roll the batter gently on the board in a circular motion.
- Divide the mixer into portions.
- Cut the balls in short pieces or make the shape according to your will.
- Heat the oil in a separate pot.
- Deep fry these Potato Bites on medium flame.
- Take them out when light golden colour appears.
- Delicious and Crispy Potato Bites For Children are ready to eat.
- Serve them with tomato ketchup and sauce.
You can also see these articles: