Are you looking for Chicken Biryani Recipe? If yes then you are in right place. However, there are many ways to prepare Biryani but the method which we are presenting to you is the easiest and quick method. Anyone can do this practice at home. Chicken Biryani is the mixer of rice and spices with chicken. It has been eating in sub-continents from ancients times. Moreover, rice is eaten in India and Pakistan as a favorite diet. There are types of Biryani for instance Sindhi Biryani and Bombay Biryani etc. When you think about biryani, mouth-watering starts in a while. The aroma of Chicken Biryani is an appetizer. It tastes fantastic. It not only grow your taste buds but also satisfies the tongue. So don’t miss the chance to impress your family and friends. Cook for them.
- Rice: 1kg
- Chicken: 1kg
- Cooking oil: 250gm
- Onion (chopped): 3 medium-sized
- Garlic (paste): 1 tablespoon
- Ginger (paste): 1 tablespoon
- Tomatoes (chopped): 6 medium-sized
- Green Chilli (chopped): 6-8
- Fresh Corriander (chopped): small quantity
- Mint (chopped): small quantity
- Yogurt (whipped): 1 bowl
- Salt as per requirement
- Red pepper powder: 2 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder: 1 tablespoon
- Corriander powder: 1 tablespoon
- White Cumin: 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala (ground): 1 tablespoon
- Garam Masala whole: 2 tablespoon
- Food color:1 pinch
- Firstly take a large pot and put cooking oil in. Then place in on flame.
- Secondly, allow the oil to heat for 5 minutes. Moreover, add garam masala whole in the oil and cook until it fries.
- Thirdly fry opinion in this oil to change color to a golden brown.
- Then situate garlic and ginger paste and white cumin. After that cook this with continuous stirring till 5 minutes then place tomatoes. Furthermore, cooking the tomatoes thoroughly.
- So after the well cooking or tomatoes add all the ingredients for example chicken, salt, red pepper powder, coriander ground, green chili, mint, fresh coriander. Besides, put yogurt and mix all the ingredients. Allow it to cook for 15 minutes.
- Furthermore, boil rice in a separate vessel. But take off the rice from hot water 4,5 minutes before boiling. So that they will remain uncooked.
- Finally, take another large pot and spread the boiled rice in the bottom. Now set the chicken on it. Sprinkle the food color. In addition cover with lid and cook on a very low flame.
- So yummy and delicious Chicken Biryani is ready to eat. Serve it with salad and raita.
Try this simple recipe. The best thing about this Chicken Biryani Recipe is, it can be easily prepared at home by utilizing the ingredients that are already present in the kitchen. It becomes more delicious and nutritious when we add spices in low quantity or normal quantity. As we know extra spices are not good for the stomach and disturb your digestive system as well.
You can also these articles: