If you don’t have enough time for your breakfast then try this Cheese Omelette Recipe | Quick and Easy. However, we have designed this recipe with ingredients that are easily available in the home kitchen. But many of us prefer vegetable omelette for breakfast. Moreover, morning is the best time to have an omelette in the diet. Egg contains a portion of protein and essential nutrients. So when It mixes with vegetables, nutritional values becomes double. Additionally, cheese not only enhances nutrition aspects but also acquire a delicious taste.
- Eggs 2
- Red chilli powder 2 pinch
- Turmeric 1 pinch
- Garam masala 2 pinch
- Salt as per taste (as cheese is salty so use little quantity)
- Onion and bell pepper(you can add whatever you want)
- Oil 1 and 1/4 tablespoon
- Cheese (cheddar or mozzarella as per your will) 1/4 cup
- Whisk eggs thoroughly in a bowl.
- Add salt to it.
- Take veggies and cut them into small pieces as you like. I prefer chopped veggies. It will look and easy to eat.
- Here we added onion and bell pepper but it is not necessary. You can use which you like for example green chillies and cabbage etc.
- Take a pan and heat it in flame while adding oil.
- Fry the veggies in oil.
- Now add chilli powder, garam masala in it.
- So spread this mixer in the same pan and pour the beaten eggs.
- Leave it to cook on medium flame.
- Then turn it to cook from both sides.
- When it is done spread cheese.
- Cover the pan and allow the cheese to melt on low flame.
- Roll your omelette or place it in between the bread and serve it.
During this modern era, both husband and wife do jobs. Sometimes, a wife does not have enough time to make a proper breakfast. Hence this quick and easy Cheese Omelette Recipe is the best option. It takes 10-15 minutes. You can serve it with bread, roti and can bring it in roll form with you.
You can also see these articles: