Here you can get the easy and simple Chat Recipe made from Chickpeas. Chickpeas are rich in proteins and provide nutrition. Although there are also other ingredients present in it. So anyone can make it at home kitchen. Because all the ingredients are available. This recipe is best as snacks. Everyone knows that Ramzan is coming, You can enjoy Chat Recipe in Iftar. However, it includes fresh vegetables like onions, tomatoes and green chilies. Antioxidants, Vitamin C and other nutrients are also present.
Boiling and Storage of Chickpea
- Chickpea ½ kg
- Water as required
- Baking soda ½ teaspoon
- Firstly, take chickpea in a bowl. Add water and baking soda to it. Moreover, mix it well and soak it overnight.
- Secondly, On the next day, strain soaked chickpeas and wash with tap water. Then put this in the cooker and add water above 1-2 inches from the chickpea. Put on ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Thirdly, cover the cooker and cook for 20 minutes or until the chickpeas become tender.
- After cooking, take these out of the vessel and let them cool.
- These Chickpeas can be store for 1 month in a freezer.
- Tamarind pulp 1 cup
- Sugar ¾ cup
- Dried ginger powder 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon
- Funnel (saunf) powder 1 teaspoon
- Red chili flakes ½ teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Add tamarind pulp in a separate pan. Put this pan on flame.
- Then add sugar to it. Allow it to cook with continuous stirring.
- Now put 1 teaspoon of dried ginger powder, one teaspoon of red chili powder, red chili flakes, fennel seeds powder and salt in the pan.
- Mix all the ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then set it aside.
- Green chilies 2-3
- Lemon juice 1 teaspoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon or to taste
- Mint leaves ½ cup
- Fresh coriander ½ cup
- Water small quantity
Mix all the ingredients for example green chili, lemon juice, salt. Mint leaves and fresh coriander with a small quantity of water. Grind it well.
- Potatoes Boiled 2 medium
- Green lentils (soaked and boiled)(Hari moong dal) 1 cup
- Onion chopped 1 medium
- Tomatoes (deseeded and cubes) 1 medium
- Green chilies chopped 1-2
- Salt to taste
- Yogurt well whisked
- Chat Masala to taste
- Take a bowl and add all the ingredients such as potatoes, chickpeas, onions, tomatoes, green chili, salt and chat masala. Mix all the components.
- Furthermore, present this chat by adding whisk yogurt, green chutney, meethi chutney. Sprinkle red chili flakes and chat masala.
- Finally delicious and nutritious Chickpea Chat is ready to eat.
You can also see these articles: