Acne is the most common skin problem in the world. Almost 85% of people in the world are facing that problem and worried about how to get rid of pimple marks on the face. The acne problem is inconvenient and may cause many physical and psychological issues. It may leave permanent scars on the screen; most people feel sophisticated about their faces and go to depression and anxiety.
If you are wishing how to get rid of pimple marks and looking for clear skin, you are on the right page. In this article, you will learn about some home remedies through which you can naturally get rid of acne:
Home Remedies to get rid of pimple marks
1: Apply Apple cider vinegar:
A juice makes Apple cider vinegar of pressed apples. It can fight with many bacteria and viruses. There are many organic acids in apple cider vinegar that can kill acne and reduce the appearance of scars.
How To use it:
- Mix one portion of apple cider vinegar and three parts of water. If your skin is sensitive, use more water
- First, do the cleansing of your skin and then gently apply the mixture on your skin using cotton
- Just sit for 5-20 seconds, and pat dry with a hand.
- Repeat this process 1-2 times daily.
One of the best solutions to get rid of pimples marks on the face naturally.
Use it carefully, because applying it may damage your skin and can cause burns and irritation.
2: Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask:
Honey and cinnamon are the best sources of antioxidants. Scientists have found that applying antioxidants to the skin may help for reducing acne. They can fight with significant factors of acne, bacteria, and inflammation.
How to Make a Honey and Cinnamon Mask
- Make a paste of two tablespoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon.
- First, do the cleansing of your face, apply the mask to your face, and leave it for 10–15 minutes.
- Then rinse the mask off thoroughly and pat dry your face.
Always use a test patch on your hand before applying it to your face. It may irritate or infect your skin.
3: Apply Green tea to get rid of pimple marks:
Green tea is the best source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help to remove pimples marks on the face. Flavonoids and tannins in green tea may help fight bacteria and inflammation, which are the main reasons for bacteria. Studies have proved that applying 2-3% green tea reduces sebum production and acne on your skin.
How to use it:
- Add green tea in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- Use it after it is cool
- Apply tea to your skin using a cotton ball.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
You can also add some tea leaves to honey and make a mask.
4: Moisturize With Aloe Vera:
Aloe vera is a plant that produces a gel. This gel is used to reduce rashes, burns, and other skin problems by adding in creams, lotions, ointments, and soaps.
It can heal wounds, treat burns and fight inflammation
Aloe vera contains cyclic acids and sulfur, they both can help to get rid of pimples marks on face naturally fast.
How to use Aloe vera:
- Take the gel from the aloe vera plant using a spoon.
- Apply it directly to your skin.
- Repeat 1–2 times per day or as needed.
You can also take aloe vera gel from stores, but always make sure that it is pure.
5: Reduce Stress:
During the period of Stress, hormones released may increase sebum production and skin inflammation that are the main factors of acne.
Stress has a direct link to an increase in acne severity. It puts ones into worry about how to get rid of pimple marks on face naturally fast.
Stress can slow the process of healing the wounds up to 40%, which may delay the repairing process of acne. Reducing Stress may help improving acne.
Ways to Reduce Stress:
- Get more sleep
- Engage yourself in physical activities
- Do yoga
- Take deep breaths(often)
Acne is one of the common and a big issue for women. There are tips to remove pimples marks and protect skin from tixons. Apply honey and cinamon mixer, green tea application and many more ways to get rid of pimples marks on face.
You can also visit these articles: