The pandemic of COVID-19 made it compulsory to wear a surgical face mask. But the question is How Do You Get Rid of Acne From a Face Mask? However female also put on the mask on face to protect themselves from coronavirus. This virus spread through physical contact, sneezing, coughing etc. Face masks not only protect from the virus but also cause acne problems in individuals with sensitive skin. Furthermore, women apply makeup. So when you talk, sweating, makeup, dust and all the foreign substances on skin aids in acne.
But no need to worry about this. Today we are describing the Method to Get Rid of Acne From a Face Mask. Try the following remedies. It will definitely give you a benefit. In addition, you will not develop any skin issues while wearing a surgical face mask.
Here are the ingredients that we need.
- Bentonite Clay 1 Tablespoon
- Apple Cider Vinegar 1 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice 2 Tablespoon
- Take one tablespoon of bentonite clay. However, it is the type of clay. When it soaks in water, it swells. It has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory activity that will help to reduce acne and pimples.
- Secondly, add one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and two tablespoons of lemon juice it. Mix these three ingredients well and set them aside for 5 minutes.
- After five minutes apply this paste on the face or just on the acne-affected area.
- Leave this on your face for 15 minutes.
- Apply the mixture according to the time. It takes more time to become dry. Do not let it to dry completely.
- However, rinse the face with tap water after 15 minutes.
- Use this remedy daily or 3 times a week.
- Hence it will remove the acne and acne scars that developed due to wearing a face mask.
Bentonite Clay is rich in nutrients for example minerals, magnesium, calcium etc. These make the skin pimple-free and glowing. It not only Get Rid of Acne but also cleans the skin by rinsing the open pores. So blood circulation improves.
You can also see these articles: